This luxurious and exclusive 5* hotel invites you to discover the resort from this small mountain hamlet of 11 chalets connected together by a promenade.
The idea of this unique hotel is inspired by the charm of the original high mountain pasture chalets from the French Alps. A direct access to the Pralong slope gives you the possibility to ski on the world largest ski area, the 3 Vallées.
Your taste bud will enjoy the magnificent culinary art of our team in the 2 Michelin star “Le Montgomerie”, new Peruvian restaurant “Altiplano”, or at the K2 Altitude “Base Kamp.
Rooms & Suites
- 32 Rooms
- Rooms 27 m2 to 80 m2 and Suites up to 133 m2
- Executive Room- The Executive Rooms feature a Kingsize bed (or twins) with a lounge area. The bathroom has a bath, walk-in shower and toilet. These room are 27 - 39 sqm.
- Superior Rooms- This double superior room features a terrace, bedroom with King bed (or twins), a separate lounge area and a dressing room. The bathroom has a bath tub and walk-in shower, separate toilet. These rooms are 41 - 55 sqm.
- Suite- The Suite features a private terrace, a bedroom with King bed, desk and en suite with bath and walk-in shower, also has doors that open on to the terrace. A separate lounge area with sofa and a separate dressing area. These rooms are 63 - 69 sqm.
- Family Suite- The Family Suite has a mountain (south-west) view with a private terrace. There are two bedrooms so is ideal for families with a master bedroom having a kingsize (or twins) bed, a dressing room, private bathroom with bath and walk-in shower and separate toilet. There is also a living room with a sofa-bed and desk. The second bedroom includes twin beds, a dressing room, bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet. These rooms are from 64 - 80 sqm.
- Suite Altitude- The Suite Altitude is the jewel of the hotel at 133 sqm. In a duplex format, each floor has its own terrace with mountain (south-west) views, there are Sonos Smart speakers throughout, three TV's and two iPads. The ground floor (68 sqm) has a bedroom with King bed (or twins), wardrobes, a bathroom with walk-in shower, separate toilet, dining area, lounge with sofa-bed and a desk. The upper floor (65 sqm) has a King bed (or twins), a dressing area, desk, sitting area, a private bathroom with bath and walk-in shower and a separate toilet.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Hamman, hot tub and sauna
- Fitness centre
- Hair dressing salon
- Ski shop and boutique
- The Wellness area and “Goji Spa by Valmont”
- The 1856 Bar
- Le Montgomerie Restaurant 2 Michelin Star
- L'Altiplano lounge restaurant
- Le Base Camp south facing terrace
- The Churchill Club
- Concierge 24h/24
- Kids Club
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Drink costs payable in resort
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Hotel local taxes
- Items not specifically mentioned
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange