Lodge Des Nants is a spectacular new chalet and one which encapsulates the essence of luxury ski holidays. For those looking to truly indulge and holiday in unsurpassable accommodation, Lodge Des Nants is the ultimate luxury chalet. Complete with an indoor swimming pool, hammam, spa treatment room, sauna, cinema room and stunning roof top hot tub and deck overlooking Morzine and Avoriaz, it is the perfect chalet for a truly lavish escape.
The chalet is set over five spacious levels that offer sprawling entertaining space both indoors and out as well as large bedrooms, all with their own en-suite bathrooms. The top level of the chalet features a large outdoor deck that overlooks the Morzine valley and up to Avoriaz. You can take in the view from the roof top hot tub or relax on the outdoor sofas where your hosts will keep you topped up with your favourite drink. Inside, this level is the perfect entertaining room with a bar, pool table and two large seating areas focused around a beautiful central fireplace. It is the perfect spot for relaxing with friends and family or for entertaining clients and colleagues.
Below is a further communal level with wrap around outdoor decks that lead off from the open plan dining and kitchen areas. Your private chef and hosts will attend to your every need during your stay and the kitchen and dining area are the perfect setting for entertaining. Furthermore, a cinema room is situated on this level offering the perfect place to unwind after dinner.
The third level leads to four beautiful bedrooms and also has an office desk area for guests to work from. Each bedroom can be configured as either twin or super king and are impeccably designed with bespoke furnishings and luxury finishes. Three of these bedrooms have bathroom en-suites whilst the other has a shower en-suite.
Continuing down to the second floor you will find the spa and swimming pool. Beautifully designed, this area offers everything you could want after a day on the slopes. The indoor swimming pool has a current to swim against so you can warm up or cool down your muscles or you could allow one of Morzine’s massage therapists to do this for you in the spa room located next to the pool. A spacious and tranquil hammam is also located next to the pool or if you prefer a traditional log barrel sauna, you will find one just outside the door!
The ground floor has three further bedrooms all of which can be set up as super king or twin configurations. Each bedroom has an en-suite and large footprint so you can truly relax in a home from home. Two of the bedrooms have shower en-suites and the other has a bathroom en-suite. As with all bedrooms, we provide professional hairdryers and straighteners for your convenience and The White Company toiletries are provided in all bathrooms.
The large boot room at the entrance to the chalet has heated boot and glove racks to keep your ski equipment warm and dry as well as offering ample storage for helmets, skis and snowboards.
Snow permitting, you can reach the Pleney slopes within 50 metres.
- 7 x Bedrooms with en-suite - bedrooms can be configured as twin or super-king beds
- Additional single bed can be made up in to one of the other rooms
- Resort Manager
- Private chef
- 2 x Hosts
- Driver service
- Roof top entertaining deck with hot tub
- Outdoor lounge area
- Outdoor dining deck with barbecue and sun loungers
- Indoor swimming pool
- Hammam-steam room
- Spa treatment room
- Traditional Log Sauna
- Cinema room
- UK Sky TV – Sports and Movies included
- Hi speed Wifi throughout
- Office area with iMac and printer
- GoPro with attachments
- Professional hairdryers and straighteners
- Ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- An open bar premium spirits, beer and wine, champagne & soft drinks
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
- Professional hairdryers and straighteners
- Luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Chauffeured service 24hrs
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange