A refined and relaxed apartment found inside the prestigious Nidus building. This brand-new apartment is sleek and contemporary whist honouring is Alpine location. Neutral colours and state of the art lighting pair with timeless traditional woods and sumptuous fabrics. A sophisticated space, the apartment sleeps up to eight people in four bedrooms.
Beautifully lit and inviting the ground floor apartment has a calm feel and makes the ideal base for a family or group of friends wanting to make the most of Lech`s expansive ski area.
Designed and furnished by a leading interior specialist each detail of the space has been carefully considered. Case in point, the open plan living and dining area, a superb space for entertaining and unwinding.
A large comfortable sofa and chic dining table are bathed in light from the floor to ceiling windows affording gorgeous views over Lech and the breath-taking mountain scenery.
Moving through from the living area you will find a generous hallway with plenty of storage. To the right is the impeccable master bedroom. A serine space, the master has its own en-suite shower room, TV, safe and access to the sunny terrace.
At the back of the property there is another well-proportioned bedroom with terrace access and an en-suite shower room.
Then, to the left of the hallway, there are two further stylish bedrooms which can be made up as twins or doubles. Both are fully equipped with TV and safe and share a large shower room, with his and hers sinks.
Guests have access to a wonderful shared ski room with heated boot warmers.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
When taken on a catered basis, the food is prepared in the professional kitchen area in the lower floor of the property and then served by the hosts in the comfort of your own apartment.
The chalet normally has a shared driving service from 8:30am – 1:00am when sold on a fully catered basis.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 2x Twin/double bedroom with shared shower room
- Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Ski Instructor - 2 days
- Wood burning fireplace
- Open plan living and dining area
- Television & DVD player
- Integrated sound system
- Wireless Internet
- Private laundry facilities
- Shared ski locker with boot warmers
- Shared chauffeured 4x4 service
- South-facing terrace
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily cooked & continental breakfast six mornings
- Afternoon tea six afternoons
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- Complimentary spirits tray 2 bottles
- Complimentary beer unlimited
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping seven days
- Mid week towel change
- In resort 4 x 4 driving service 8:30am till 1am
- Daily newspapers by 1pm each day
- Ski Instructor first 2 days of your stay
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- *On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea are pre prepared. Please note afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off
- The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange