Nidus Apartment 3 is an elegant and spacious five-bedroom apartment located in the noteworthy Nidus Residence. Situated close to the lift stations and the heart of charming Lech. It is the perfect base for a family or group of friends wanted to relax and unwind in style after a long day on the pistes.
Set over one floor the apartment sleeps up to ten people in five bedrooms. State-of-the-art design and the latest modern conveniences come together with chic furnishings and natural Alpine woods to create a calm and contemporary feeling throughout.
Check the snow conditions from the comfort of the master suite which overlooks the stunning snow topped mountains and has access to the south west facing terrace. The master also impresses with an en-suite bathroom, separate shower and private sauna.
Two further bedrooms can be made up as twins or doubles and carry the same stylish attention to detail found throughout the property. Each is individually finished with tranquil colour schemes and are all equipped with the latest plasma screen TV and safe. They both share a spacious private shower room.
Moving through the generous hallway to the other side of the apartment is a further bedroom which can also be made up as a twin or double. It boasts access to the large south facing terrace that catches the sun and is the perfect place for a morning coffee overlooking the mountains. It shares a private shower room with the delightful children's bunk room.
At the heart of the apartment you will find the open plan living and dining area. The fantastic dining area easily sits everyone. The other half of the space is filled with large inviting sofas, wonderful for relaxing and curling up by the modern fire place. Every window in the living area frames beautiful views of Lech. Perfect for watching the sun set over the mountains and whiling away winter evenings with friends or family.
When taken on a catered basis, the food is prepared in the professional kitchen area in the lower floor of the property and then served by the hosts in the comfort of your own apartment.
Guests have access to a fabulous shared ski room with heated boot warmers.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
The chalet normally has a shared driving service from 8:30am – 1:00am when sold on a fully catered basis.
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower and sauna
- 2x Twin/double bedroom with shared shower room
- Twin/double bedroom
- Children's bunk bedroom (sleeping 2)
- 1 x Shared shower room
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Ski Instructor - 2 days
- Open plan living and dining area
- Television & DVD player
- Integrated sound system
- Wireless Internet
- Private laundry facilities
- Shared ski locker with boot warmers
- South-facing terrace
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily continental breakfast six mornings *
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- Complimentary spirits tray 2 bottles
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping on seven days
- Mid week towel change
- Shared chauffeured 4x4 service 8.30am – 1.00am
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Ski Instructor 2 full days
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea are pre prepared. Please note afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off
- The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange