The Nidus Apartment 4 is in the in the heart of Lech, just a short walk away from the nearest lift stations and centre of the village.
Inviting and stylish, the apartment has been exquisitely furnished by a leading interior design specialist. A stay here encapsulates everything you could wish for from a contemporary luxury ski home; state-of-the-art design, lovely fabrics, chic furnishings and awe-inspiring views.
Nestled on the second floor of the prestigious Nidus building, the apartment sleeps up to ten people in five bedrooms. After a long day on the pistes the apartment is ideal for relaxing with family or socialising with friends.
The master suite boasts a beautiful double bedroom with its own private dressing area and en-suite bathroom, separate shower and private sauna.
There are two further bedrooms which can be made up as twins or doubles and share a private shower room. On the other side of the apartment is an additional twin or double bedroom which shares a private shower room with a wonderful children`s bunk room.
Each of the bedrooms have been beautifully and individually finished with their own soothing tones and alpine touches.
The superb and thoughtfully designed living area is home to large sofas and stylish seating. A decorative fireplace and subtle lighting ensure you feel cosy and warm during the snowy winter months.
Moving through the open plan living area to wonderful dining area that sits ten people easily. As part of the living and dining area`s stunning Alpine backdrop, each window offers glorious views over the snowy peaks and enchanting Lech. There are also large french windows that open out onto the beautiful terrace. A perfect spot sundowners with family or friends.
When taken on a catered basis, the food is prepared in the professional kitchen area in the lower floor of the property and then served by the hosts in the comfort of your own apartment.
Guests have access to a wonderful shared ski room with heated boot warmers.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
- Master king-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower, sauna, WC, dressing area and private/shared balcony access
- Double/Twin bedroom with TV and private balcony access
- Double/Twin bedroom with TV and shared balcony access
- Double/Twin bedroom with TV
- Children's bunk bedroom (sleeps 2)
- Shared shower rooms with WCs
- Ski Instructor - 2 days
- Open plan living and dining area
- Guest WC
- Television & DVD player
- Integrated sound system
- Wireless Internet
- Shared ski locker with boot warmers
- South-facing balcony
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily cooked & continental breakfast six mornings
- Afternoon tea six afternoons
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- Complimentary spirits tray 2 bottles
- Complimentary beer unlimited
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping seven days
- Mid week towel change
- In resort 4 x 4 driving service 8:30am till 1am
- Daily newspapers by 1pm each day
- Ski Instructor first 2 days of your stay
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea are pre prepared. Please note afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off
- The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange