Occupying the top floor of the prestigious Nidus building, the apartment sleeps up to 10 people in five bedrooms. Designed and furnished by a leading interior specialist, this beautiful property has been decorated with traditional woods, sumptuous fabrics and stylish furnishings.
The master suite boasts a beautiful double bedroom with its own private dressing area and en-suite bathroom, separate shower and private sauna.
There are two further twin/double bedrooms which share a private shower room as well as a further twin/double bedroom which shares a private shower room with a wonderful children’s bunk room.
Moving through to the sophisticated living and dining area, contemporary furniture and polished oak flooring create a wonderful ambiance for relaxing and entertaining. One half of the room is dedicated to the sumptuous living area which is filled with large sofas and stylish seating. A decorative fireplace and subtle lighting ensure you feel cosy and warm during the snowy winter months.
Benefiting from the double height penthouse ceilings, large French windows open out onto the beautiful terrace which overlooks the imposing mountains in the distance and the village below. There is a wonderful, large dining area which can sit 10 people easily.
Guests have access to private washing facilities whilst there is a wonderful shared ski room with heated boot warmers.
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower, WC, sauna, TV and dressing area
- 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with shared shower room, WC and TVs
- Double/Twin bedroom with shared shower room, WC and TV
- Children's bunk bedroom (sleeps 2) with shared shower room and WC
- Private chef
- Ski Instructor - 2 days
- Wood burning fireplace
- Open plan living and dining area
- Television & DVD player
- Integrated sound system
- Wireless Internet
- Private laundry facilities
- Shared ski locker with boot warmers
- South-facing terrace
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily cooked & continental breakfast six mornings
- Afternoon tea six afternoons
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- Complimentary spirits tray 2 bottles
- Complimentary beer unlimited
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping seven days
- Mid week towel change
- In resort 4 x 4 driving service 8:30am till 1am
- Daily newspapers by 1pm each day
- Ski Instructor first 2 days of your stay
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- *On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea are pre prepared. Please note afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off.
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange