The penthouse at Chalet Austria is the ultimate in alpine chic. Located on the top floor of our exclusive Chalet Austria property, it is only a short walk from the Nasserein lift station.
The property was completed in 2010 and has been built to the highest standards with vaulted ceilings and extensive use of old woods and natural stones. The property has been beautifully furnished throughout to create one of St Anton's most outstanding properties.
The apartment is laid out over a single floor and comfortably sleeps 12, in 5 en-suite bedrooms. The property is accessed via the lift or stairs. A wonderful open plan living and dining area with traditional Austrian fireplace is located at the west end of the property. Its elevated position affords breathtaking views from the balconies and living area. A separate TV snug is located off of the main living area. The well equipped open plan kitchen overlooks the dining area where the dining table comfortably seats 12. The 5 bedrooms and guest wc open onto the long corridor which extends down the length of the property.
The master bedroom with en-suite bathroom has direct access onto the balcony and has its own flat screen TV. Three further bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms can be configured as either double or twin bedrooms (zip and lock beds). The 5th bedroom has two sets of beautifully hand crafted adult size bunk beds which sleep 4. This bedroom again has an en-suite bathroom and TV and DVD. A small laundry room with washer and tumble dryer is also located in the apartment.
The property has a ski locker and boot heating room shared with the other 3 apartments. In addition our guests have access to the shared Hammam and gym in the lower floor.
The property has external parking for 2 vehicles.
The property is sold either or a catered or self catered basis. When catered the food is prepared in the main kitchen area in the lower floor of the property and then served by the hosts in the confines of your apartment.
The apartment normally has a shared driver service from 8.30am - 11.00am and 3.00pm - 8.00pm of sold on a full service catered basis.
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Bunkroom which sleeps 4 with en-suite bathroom
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Ski Instructor - 2 days
- Shared Hammam
- Wood burning fireplace
- Television & DVD
- Satellite TV
- Hi-Fi, CD player, MP3
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet
- Books, Games & Toys
- Shared Ski Room
- Private Parking 1 exterior parking space
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily continental breakfast six mornings
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- Complimentary spirits tray 2 bottles
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping on seven days
- Mid week towel change
- Shared chauffeured 4x4 service 8.30am – 1.00am
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Ski Instructor 2 full days
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea are pre prepared. Please note afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off
- The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange