Having just undergone a complete renovation, and finished to the highest specifications, is the graceful Bühlhof Penthouse, a wonderful addition to Lech's luxury apartment scene. This extensive, well-designed space can sleep up to twelve people in six en-suite bedrooms, making it both practical and decadent. It is the consummate solution for a large group holidaying in what is quite possibly the world’s most charming ski resort.
Spread over two floors, this beautiful apartment will seduce the most discerning guest. Rich woods, ambient lighting, and neutral tones have been thoughtfully combined to create a space that is restful and luxurious.
From the outside, the building upholds the quaint architecture of Lech. Within, the style is sleek yet warm and inviting. From the ground floor reception area, a lift brings you to the first floor, the main sleeping floor which also houses several wellness facilities. Exiting the lift, you’ll enter a generous space complete with storage for offloading outdoor wear. Continuing on from here, you'll enter the corridor which has three bedrooms leading off it, as well as a bedroom on the top and bottom end.
All bedrooms have en-suite facilities with either bath or shower rooms, and all take full advantage of the stunning mountain panorama outside with terrace access. Four of these bedrooms are configured as doubles and one is prepared as a twin bedroom.
On the other side of the passage, you’ll step into the wellness area, boasting a sauna, a relaxation area with loungers, as well as a small gym. Stepping out onto the terrace, you’ll find the outdoor/indoor hot tub, seating up 2 people, the perfect place to soak ski-weary legs. There is a guest WC adjacent to the staircase, which leads up to the stunning top floor.
From the central stairwell, you enter the open plan kitchen and bar area (you can also take the lift which brings you into the kitchen). Fully equipped with ample paraphernalia for a big group, the kitchen is a conventional space, thoughtful designed to be the hub of the property. A chic bar, seating up to six, is located between the kitchen and the dining area. This is a perfect to gather around with a glass of wine and download the days’ stories.
The dining area is enhanced by a warming central fireplace that is located between the bar and the dining room and around which are placed a couple of deep-seated, armchairs, perfect for sinking into. A large dining table, seating up to 12 persons, encourages relaxed, un-rushed dinners. A large terrace leads off from this space.
Through an open entrance to the left of the fireplace, you step into the stylish living area, which provides comfy seating for all on an elegant U-shaped sofa. There is a TV room adjacent to the living room which can be closed off with a sliding door. This social space provides plenty of choices for the full group for relaxing and unwinding.
The last of the six bedrooms is located on this floor, situated on the other side of the dining area, with its own access to the terrace. This double room has an en-suite bathroom and a private toilet as well as his and hers sinks.
The apartment has laundry facilities and a ski room as well as a professional kitchen on the lower ground floor.
Bühlhof Penthouse is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
The apartment normally has a shared driving service from 8:30am – 1:00am when sold on a fully catered basis.
- Master double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, separate shower and WC)
- 4 xDouble bedroom (en-sure shower room , TV, terrace access)
- Twin bedroom (en-suite shower room, TV, terrace access)
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Ski Instructor - 2 days
- Apple TV
- South-facing terrace
- Cot/high chair available
- Shared laundry facilities
- Shared ski locker
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily continental breakfast six mornings
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés five nights
- Dinner on five nights
- Complimentary spirits tray 2 bottles
- Complimentary beer unlimited
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping seven days
- Mid week towel change
- In resort driving service 8:30am till 1am
- Ski Instructor first 2 days of your stay
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea are pre prepared Please note afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off
- The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange