Raven derives its name from the Raven Diamond, one of the rarest in the world. It is the largest within the Black Diamond resort made up of seven double ensuite bedrooms with one bunk room that sleeps 4 children.
Enjoy an après ski drink in your luxurious private bar with its very own 12 person Jacuzzi and then recuperate your tired muscles in your sauna and steam room. In the mornings before you hit the slopes, start your week off on the right foot in your private yoga studio.
The open plan living area is beautifully framed by the mountain backdrop. The lounge area is made up of luxurious chesterfield sofas and an additional sofa to create a space to relax in. Balconies surround the entire room, ensuring that no matter were you look you will be able to indulge in the breath-taking view. The mezzanine level provides the perfect hide-out for children with bean bags and a TV.
Enjoy some of the finest food in the Alps prepared for you by our spectacular chefs. Your gourmet dinner will be prepared in the central commercial kitchen and your hosts will serve you sat at your glorious wooden table, perfectly framed by the mountain backdrop. Your private balcony is the perfect place to enjoy a digestif. If you fancy cooking something for yourself, there is state of the art kitchen which is fully kitted out for the finest of chefs.
At the heart of Black Diamond is a communal south facing terrace with a beautiful view of Tignes les Brévières. Your experienced team will host multiple events on the terrace throughout your stay.In addition, you have your own private balcony with a jacuzzi to relax those achy muscles in.
Enjoy a complete body and mind relaxation in your private wellness centre. Your sauna and relaxation room will ensure you are ready for your next day on the slopes.
Catch up on everyone’s day and plan tomorrow’s adventure in your very own private bar. There is also a TV room, which is perfect for watching a film in the evening or watching your favourite sport’s team play.
Raven can be booked exclusively during holiday periods or per room during the off-peak weeks, making it ideal for a large group booking or a couple’s get away that will never be forgotten.
- King-size "Cities" metal fourposter bed with en-suite bathroom with roll top bath, step free shower, separate WC and access to the Black Diamond Terrace
- King-size "Spy" bedroom with en-suite bathroom with step free shower and private WC
- King-size "JR" bedroom with en-suite bathroom with roll top bath, step free shower, private WC and shared balcony access
- King-size "Above"metal fourposter bed with en-suite bathroom with wooden barrel bath, step free shower, WC and shared balcony access
- King-size "Kobra"bedroom with en-suite bathroom with step free shower and WC
- King-size "Tag Girl"bedroom with en-suite bathroom with roll top bath, step free shower, private WC and shared balcony access
- King-size "Swoon"bedroom with en-suite bathroom with roll top bath, step free shower, private WC and shared balcony access
- Bunk "Butterflies"bedroom (sleeps 4) with en-suite shower room with step free shower, private WC and access to private terrace with hot tub
- Chalet Manager
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Private Yoga Studio
- Balcony/Terrace Area
- TV/Bar Area
- TV 'Snug'
- Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Residence Après Terrace Bar with Fire pits
- Residence Ski Lounge with Heated Boot Warmers
- Residence Shared Wellness Facilities incl. Indoor Swimming Pool, Hammam, Sauna, Gym
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Welcome reception
- Daily breakfast
- Pre-dinner champagne & canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Children's supper if required seven nights
- A fine selection of spirits, beer & soft drinks
- Carefully selected fine wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Chauffeured service 8:00 – 10:00 and 16:00 – 20:00 hrs
- Includes village pickups, and drop offs in Tignes and Val d’Isère
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- The residence is also sold on a bed and breakfast or self-catered basis
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange