One of the most unique and luxurious chalets in the heart of St Anton. New, stylish, quirky and luxury. A great location, a stunning property and a very exciting dining opportunity. This will be a chalet holiday with a difference and one you won’t forget.
Built in 1911, this beautiful house with its welcoming interior is a true gem.
Originally a beautiful traditional house, the new refurbishment has propelled this chalet to be one of the most talked about developments in the resort. A quirky and eye catching exterior is a modern take on the quintessential chocolate box chalet and will certainly be a talking point of your holiday.
Our guests enjoy very private holidays together with friends or family in a gorgeous setting. The location is simply fabulous — very close to St. Anton's throbbing pedestrian zone, just a few steps away from the St. Antoner Hof and the Tyrol hotel and only a 5 minute stroll to the lifts and slopes. A simply wonderful place to enjoy private winter days, and take advantage of Raffl’s legendary services.
With 7 suite bedrooms, newly refurnished to a 5 star standard, our clients will sleep safe and sound at night.
The top floor is the master apartment, that consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms as well as a private lounge area with tiled stove.
On the second floor there are 4 double rooms, each with shower/toilet on suite.
The ground floor is beautifully crafted and laid out. With no doors to the lounge or dining room it gives a welcoming feeling to the communal areas. A lounge with open fire place, large TV for movie nights and well-furnished for the guests.
A cosy dining room with a large table to seat all guests together. An additional room is available on that floor with a separate bathroom.
In the garden we have a beautiful sauna and brand new outdoor jacuzzi for ultimate relaxation. Live like a local and take a roll in the snow to cool down after the heat of the sauna cabin!
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en-suites
- 2 x Suites both have 2 x Double bedrooms with en-suites
- Private chef
- Outdoor Sauna
- Open fireplace
- Dining Room
- Wireless Internet
- Wellness area of the Raffl's St Antoner Hof
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Complimentary use of Hotel Spa
- In-resort chauffeur service
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- All alcohol costs
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- All alcohol costs are payable in resort
- Local taxes payable in resort approx €3 per person per day
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange