One of the most beautiful private estates in Ibiza, Blue Bay has a spectacular location on the cliff tops with direct access to its own secluded cove for watersports and relaxation. The property lies in the northeast corner of the island, about 30 minutes from the airport and only a 25-minute ride on the Blue Bay power boat from the beautiful beaches of Formentera.
Overlooking turquoise waters, with its own discreet private access to the sea and multiple rocky ledges, Blue Bay is an intimate hideaway, a perfect getaway for a selective clientele who seek the ultimate in privacy and luxury in one of Europe’s most idyllic places. Newly refurbished and subject to a makeover during 2011/2012.
The estate of Blue Bay benefits from 9.5 acres of real estate (in excess of 40,000 m2), 3 original fincas, providing 8 bedrooms in over 1100 m2 of buildings and is covered by 1000 exotic palm trees, with koi carp streams and waterfalls, with private walkways and paths between the various facilities of the estate. The many sandy beaches of Ibiza are but a short drive in Blue Bay’s chauffeur driven car or a short cruise by sea direct in the estate’s own motor boat.
Looked after by 4 full time hospitality staff and full time concierge – with private chef, concierge, butler, hostess, and all the housekeeping services you would expect from one of the top estates in Europe. With a total complement of 25 staff covering guest services, gardens and grounds. We provide 2 Mercedes vans, with drivers, a Jeep Wrangler for guest own use, and with gourmet cuisine, beverages, and front-line VIP table booking for all clubs, should guests require a night out on the town.
For water sports enthusiasts, the estate comes with use of a 22’ Mastercraft CSX 220 for wakeboarding, waterskiing or getting to the beach or Formentera. There are also handheld diving jets, snorkels, canoes, a wind surfer as well as fishing gear for fishing from the estates own private fishing area beside the bay. Yacht charter by prior arrangement.
Also by prior arrangement, the owner is willing to make available his own private go-karting track and football pitch at his private mid island estate.
- Master Suite with en suite bathroom, with roof top terrace and hot tub
- 7 X Bedrooms with en suite bathrooms throughout the Estate
- All bedrooms come with audio visual facilities
- Cliff top Infinity pool
- Swimming Pool 40m
- Indoor & outdoor poolside bar
- DJ stations for poolside or indoor music
- Air conditioned Gym
- Indoor & outdoor fitness facilities
- Floodlit Tennis Court
- Mini Golf course
- Mastercraft 220CX power boat with skipper
- Waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing, or day cruising direct from the property are all possible
- Use of sea toys: handheld diving jets, snorkeling, canoeing, fishing, spearfishing can all be arranged
- Massive part room with 3D Cinema, Pool Table, Focus Football, Table Tennis,
- Outdoor dining BBQ area
- 2 X Mercedes Viano vans
- Use of Jeep Wrangler
- iPad Control systems
- Exclusive use of the Estate and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the Villa staff
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Linen, Bathrobes & Towels
- Daily housekeeping
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Food & drink costs payable in resort
- Additional staff
- Various sport coaches
- All spa treatments
- Night security service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- ** All food and drink costs will be payable in resort
- Security staff can be accommodated within the Estate if necessary
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange