La Datcha, Cabo San Lucas is located on the Pacific coast at the southernmost tip of Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula. This place is a true haven for the fans of offshore fishing and water sports.Cabo San Lucas is a resort enjoying up to 350 sunny days a year, with the ocean temperature here varying from +22 °C in winter to +29 °C in summer.
Inspired by the traditional Mexican hacienda, the villa features brightly coloured and textured interiors, terraces, shady patios and fountains, as well as many locally crafted pieces of furniture and decor.
Boasting a beachfront location, directly overlooks the ocean, the property is made up of three interconnected buildings, two or three floors each. Most rooms are designed in the Mexican-American style, which comes through clearly in the kaleidoscope of textiles and mosaics, paintings, whimsical sculptures and woven decor.The US- and European-made furniture provides the high level of comfort it is known for, while the unlikely marriage of Russian patterns with the Mexican ornaments works remarkably well highlighting the Russian roots of the owner.
The villa can easily accommodate up to 20 people as it has two large and eight regular-size bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, a toilet and a walk-in wardrobe.The two large bedrooms each have an adjacent private terrace — one with a fireplace and the other with a swimming pool. The latter bedroom also features a study.
Shape up with the help of highly qualified trainers and brand new fitness equipment in the villa’s gym, and wind down in the spa area equipped with a sauna, Turkish bath and massage parlour. The spa also has what could probably be Mexico’s first ever snow room — a snow-filled retreat kept at a nippy −10 °C.
The ocean is just seconds away from the villa door. There are two sunbathing and relaxation zones with sun loungers, one on the beach and the other by the poolside on the large terrace in front of the main building. The water edge of the infinity pool visually merges with the ocean on the horizon. The Gulf of California is a breeding ground for blue and humpback whales. From November to April, witness these majestic animals’ mating rituals from the comfort of your bedroom or pool.
The villa has several dining areas that can accommodate all the guests. They may gather at a big table in the spacious hall, or have a fire-lit dinner in a special sitting area inside the pool.
Cabo San Lucas is the perfect spot for offshore fishing. The catch here is not limited to the standard tuna, snappers, sailfish or swordfish. This place is known as the 'Marlin Capital of the World', and for good reason: it was here that in spring 2018 a US tourist caught a 3.5 metre long blue marlin weighing 440 kg!
Cabo San Lucas is also an exceptional place for surfers: the swell here is always great thanks to the distinctive floor relief.
- Large bedroom with en-suite bathroom, terrace, study and swimming pool
- Large bedroom with en-suite bathroom, terrace, fireplace
- 8 x regualar size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Outdoor infinity pool
- Turkish bath
- Massage parlour
- Snow room -10 degrees
- 2 x sunbathing & relaxion areas
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the villa staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed seven mornings
- Daily breakfast seven mornings
- Daily lunch seven afternoons
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés **
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected wines **
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping on seven days
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Alcohol costs payable in resort **
- Driver service
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- Local tourist tax payable in resort
- **All drink costs payable in resort
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange