Garden Villa overlooks the Indian Ocean and the elevated position ensures privacy and stunning views of Diani Beach, considered one of the best in Kenya.
The private villa features a large lushly landscaped veranda and private infinity edge swimming pool with unforgettable views of the Indian Ocean’s changing tides. Guests will enjoy the rolling lawn that flows from the pool and terrace down to an intimate beach. Large main veranda under a massive makuti roof, okra floor, wooden beams and impressive artefacts, all reflect the outstanding attention to detail and interior design.
Private dining is a la carte, served al fresco or in your villa your choice, as too is the cuisine. All meals and drinks including local and imported brands of alcohol are included in the rates.
The Garden Villa is open all year and your butler is on hand to look after you from start to finish.
An opulent villa for a couple, a family or four couples. Up to eight guests can be accommodated in four large luxuriously appointed bedrooms, each with their own large bathrooms, where all rooms overlook the Indian Ocean. The Garden Villa is made up of three double rooms and one twin room.
All rooms are the same size but with different themed interior decorations, ideal for four couples travelling together or a large family.
Fresh seafood is brought in daily from the beach and includes some of the best crab, prawns, lobsters, octopus and sea fish available.
Our menus have a Mediterranean influence; olive oil and Parmesan cheese are flown in from Europe. The salads and fresh vegetables come daily from local farms and the fruit is handpicked from trees and bushes around Diani.
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Private Chef
- Driving service
- Infinity Pool
- Veranda dining
- Wireless Internet
- All bedrooms are air conditioned with mosquito nets
- Luxury accommodation at one of the beautiful tents
- Dedicated service from the staff
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch & dinner
- An open house spirits bar & soft drinks ( excluding French Champagne)
- Carefully selected premium house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service & WiFi
- Daily massage in your garden gazebo
- Driver on demand can take you to any of the following additional activities
- • Deep sea fishing
- • Snorkelling
- • Diving and diving courses
- • Kite surfing and kite courses
- • Sky Diving
- • An 18-hole championship golf course
- • Visit numerous community projects and experiences.
- • Local boat trips to the barrier reef
- • Numerous water sports activities
- • Safari’s in the Shimba Hills
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Departure taxes
- French champagne
- Premium spirits or wines
- Spa treatments
- Air transfers
- Wildlife fees
- Conservation fees
- Any items not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Vaccinations need to be arranged prior to trip
- The Cliff is available for a minimum of three nights stays
- Any excursions per stay are extra
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange