Garonga Safari Camp and Little Garonga are exclusive camps situated in the greater Makalali Conservancy situated west of the Kruger National Park. This unassuming sanctuary promises an intimate wildlife encounter in an unhurried environment where you can unwind, sleep deeply and be yourself.
Garonga Safari Camp reflects the surroundings of the bush's textured earthy colours and clean lines have been incorporated with fine linen to ensure pure comfort, a tempting place to lie and meditate for hours.
The luxury tents are situated overlooking a dry riverbed - each with a wooden deck complete with hammock that commands spectacular views. The rooms are light, airy and spacious with large, draped beds. In addition to the indoor shower, there is an outdoor shower, providing the perfect link between the luxury of the suite and the allure of Mother Nature.
The camp is passionate about cuisine and offers gourmet meals in a variety of locations including romantic candlelit dinners in the boma, bush picnics and private dining under the stars. There is also an excellent wine cellar specialising in quality South African wines. To completely switch off, the open-air sala offers beauty treatments, aromatherapy, reflexology and reiki.
Game viewing activities include game drives, guided walks and sleep-out excursions all with experienced armed rangers and there are some fantastic bird watching opportunities. Horse riding, Blyde River Canyon excursions and white water rafting can also be arranged.
- 6 Luxury tents & 3 suites with en suite bathrooms including outdoor showers
- Infinity pool
- Large Boma area for candlelit dinners
- Open plan living and dining area with views over the riverbed
- Private decks with hammocks
- Expert guides and luxury 4x4 safari vehicles
- Spa facilities
- Telephone direct dial
- Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Luxury accommodation at one of the beautiful tents
- Dedicated service from the staff
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch & dinner
- An open spirits bar with soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- All wildlife viewing activities
- Twice daily game drives with expert guides
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Departure taxes
- Premium spirits and wines
- Spa treatments
- Air transfers
- Wildlife fees
- Conservation fees
- Any items not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Local tourist tax payable
- Vaccinations need to be arranged prior to trip
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange