Azura is paradise found, imagine an unspoilt island within a Marine National Park, deserted beaches of pure white sand that extend for miles, sparkling turquoise seas crisscrossed by local dhows plying their trade, sunny days and star studded nights…and you have Azura Mozambique.
Quilalea Private Island offers African style chic, a private, wholly uninhabited island paradise surrounded by the pristine waters of the Quirimbas Archipelago marine sanctuary.
A hidden gem, somewhere to retreat from the hustle and bustle of daily life, with a relaxed and understated ‘Robinson Crusoe’ castaway style that belies the comforts and experiences on offer in the 9 seafront villas.
Snorkel the island’s shores, dive from the main beach, kayak the mangroves or relax in a hammock beneath the giant baobabs on the island. Quilalea is the ultimate private luxury hideaway in a stunning undiscovered destination, an untouched paradise for the just a discerning few to discover.
The 4 Kaskazi villas are open-plan and spacious, with stylish décors of wood, cotton and materials such as rope, pebbles and rattan, all blending in seamlessly with the island surroundings. Guests need only take a few steps to the gleaming white beach, or they may choose to bask on their sun lounger on their private deck.
The 4 Kusi Villas have been beautifully revamped in that subtle yet stunning Azura way, with spacious bathrooms, natural furnishings and pure African elegance. Kusi Villas have the premium locations, with an additional outdoor shower and beach sala.
The cliff-top Villa Quilalea offers the most astounding accommodation for a couple in the whole archipelago, with a private plunge pool, feature bathroom & dressing room, an outdoor shower, and its own separate sitting/dining area.
At Azura your stay special and our aim is for you to never eat in the same place twice. Dining is all part of the experience, from breakfast at the water’s edge, to a picnic on a sandy island, to dining on a candle lit beach beneath the stars.
Guests are now able to enjoy the full private island experience at Azura Quilalea by having the use of the 86 pristine acres exclusively, perfect for a large family or group of friends.
- 4 x Kaskazi Villas' - King/Twin sized beds with en suite bathrooms
- 4 x Kusi Villas' - King/Twin sized beds with en suite bathrooms
- Villa Quilalea with King sized 4 poster with en suite bathroom
- Watersports centre , Scuba diving, Fishing, Kayaking, Snorkelling, Dhow Sailing
- Cliff top Spa
- Cliff top pool
- Wine Cellar
- Exclusive use of the Villa and its facilities
- Dedicated service from private Butler
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Resort Chef
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast
- Daily Lunch and Dinner
- Local wines, spirits, beer and soft drinks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen, Bathrobes & Towels
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- Use of kayaks
- All flights
- Transfers to Island
- 17% government tax is charged on all extras locally
- Premium champagne,wines, cocktails and spirits
- Beach Picnics
- In villa dining
- All spa treatments
- Security service
- Laundry service
- Guided/specialist activities, fishing, boat hire, motorized snorkeling
- Island hopping, dhow sailing, scuba diving and scuba courses
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Island can be booked for exclusive use
- Mozambique is a malarial area and suitable prophylactics are advised
- Children are welcome
- Suitable for Honeymoons
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange