Break away to a brilliantly bold and contemporary space, suspended aloft the N’wanetsi River in the Kruger National Park.
The design of Lebombo Lodge was inspired by the many eagles’ nests built into the cliff face of the river bank, resulting in organic, light-filled structures, floating between river and sky.
All communal areas of the lodge have been pushed out into nature to ensure that the outside bursts in, offering immersive and meditative spaces set in a dramatic landscape of giant euphorbia trees.
Besides the sumptuous private suite spaces, the lodge offers a wine studio, library and rooftop terrace, an interactive kitchen, an espresso bar and help-yourself deli, and an additional 25-metre lap pool.
This boldly dramatic lodge, situated on Singita’s private concession in the Kruger National Park, is home to 15 loft-style suites.
The design of these light-filled structures, floating between river and sky, was inspired by the many eagles’ nests built into the cliff face of the river bank. Sophisticated and contemporary, the glass-walled suites are romantic hideaways leading outdoors onto elevated wooden viewing decks where guests may sleep out with nothing more than mosquito netting between them and the stars. Throughout the lodge, the imaginative use of glass, wood, steel, and layered fabrics in muted shades invites the surrounding landscape indoors.
- 13 x Lebombo Suites with sweeping views across the vast wilderness
- 2 x 2-Bedroom Suites with private plunge pool and views of the river
- 1 x 4-Bedroom Villa with private swimming pool, lounge, dining room and deck - Villa is $17,620 per night low season
- There is a swimming pool in the main lodge area
- Spa and fitness centre facilities are available
- Wine studio
- Rooftop terrace
- An interactive kitchen
- An espresso bar and help-yourself deli
- The Boutique & Gallery
- There is a television available in the main lodge area
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent.
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite.
- Children aged 10 and over are welcome in all suites. Children under 10 years old are welcome in the 2-bedroom suites and the villa. All normal safari activities can be tailored to suit families.
- In the interest of safety, children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide
- Luxury accommodation at one of the beautiful private suites or villa
- Dedicated service from the staff
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch and dinner
- An open spirits bar & soft drinks ( excluding French Champagne)
- Carefully selected premium house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris, (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers)
- Return road transfers between the Satara airstrip and the lodges
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Departure taxes
- French champagne
- Premium spirits and wines
- Spa treatments
- Air transfers
- Wildlife fees
- Conservation fees
- Items not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Local tourist tax payable & conservation fees
- Vaccinations need to be arranged prior to trip
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange