Naibor Camp is an intimate luxury tented camp in the famous Masai Mara, Kenya. Arguably offering the best wildlife viewing in the world, especially the big cats and the annual wildebeest migration. Watch hippos from the veranda of your luxurious tent - enjoy fabulous Masai warriors as your safari guides, the ultimate Masai Mara location and delicious food.
Naibor is located within the Maasai Mara Game Reserve near the confluence of the famed Talek and Mara Rivers. Designer, Anthony Russell has successfully applied his contemporary style, with muted bush colours, spacious canvas tents with king-size fig-wood beds, soft cushions and wool rugs which all makes for a supremely comfortable experience. Each guest tent has a private shaded veranda, bush shower and lovely views of the surrounding bush and wildlife.
The main ‘mess’ tent overlooks the Talek River, where animals regularly come to drink, and squashy floor cushions, soft rugs and sofas are an inviting spot for a pre-dinner drink after an exciting game drive. Dinner is served either at private tables or as a shared banquet.
Located within the immediate vicinity of Naibor Camp, Little Naibor is made up of two spacious suites which are uniquely designed to blend in effortlessly with the surrounding riverine forest. Each tent contains two double or twin rooms both en-suite with their own spacious bathrooms, inter-connected by a communal lounge and dining area. A dedicated team of staff caters to your every need. Both of these stunning tents have their own private bar and fire places set up strategically along the Talek River with complete privacy and spectacular views. Little Naibor can be booked and used as an exclusive private camp for up to eight people.
Hosting only six guests at any one time, Naibor Wilderness is small, private and personal. This allows for levels of service and hospitality that are exceptional, even in a country famed for precisely those two qualities. Whilst maintaining its guests’ privacy from its larger sister-camps - Naibor and Little Naibor, Wilderness enjoys the best of both worlds, sharing the same stunning location and access to all their facilities, including a library, a bush spa, and once-in-a-lifetime sunrise balloon safaris. Similarly, its luxury canvas tents with en-suite bathrooms, African decor, and king-size beds all uphold Naibor’s famous high standards.
The main activity here is game viewing and guests can enjoy morning, all day or evening safaris. Bush meals and sundowners are also popular, and are often enjoyed in conjunction with a game drive. The “Out of Africa” style bush meals are set up for any number of people in a private exclusive location. Bush breakfasts and packed lunches can all be arranged. Sundowner cocktails are a popular way to enjoy the end of the day.
Naibor is perfectly located for those who hope to experience the wonder of the wildebeest migration. There is fabulous wildlife viewing throughout the year, and from July to November the annual wildebeest migration passes through this area. Naibor is ideally located close to all the major wildebeest crossing sites over the Mara River. Naibor Camp can accommodate up to 28 guests including couples.
- Main Naibor has 7 luxury safari tents, King sized beds en suite
- Little Naibor has 2 spacious tented suites, with a double and twin bedded room en suite
- Naibor Wilderness has 3 luxurious double tents en suite
- Naibor has King sized fig wood beds
- Each tent in Naibor has private shaded veranda & bush shower
- Little Naibor has inter connecting rooms with communal lounge and dining area
- Little Naibor has own private bar
- Campfire by the Talek river
- Comfortable mess tent and dining area overlooks Talek river
- Large mess tent has a bar, library & camp fire
- Excellent spa tent with massages and various other treatments available
- Luxury accommodation at one of the beautiful safari tents
- Dedicated service from the staff
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch & dinner
- An open bar & soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All game drives, bush walks, night drives, bush dinners, cultural experiences
- Use of luxury 4x4 safari vehicle with expert guide
- Transfer from Ol Kiombo airstrip
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Departure taxes
- Premium spirits or wines
- Spa treatments
- Air transfers
- Wildlife fees
- Conservation fees
- Balloon safaris
- Items not specifically mentioned
- Situated in one of the best locations in the Mara Reserve, Naibor is unbeatable for game viewing.
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Vaccinations need to be arranged prior to trip
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange