Necker Belle, is a magnificent 32 metre catamaran sailing tailor-made itineraries year round. With spacious common areas and beautifully appointed cabins with en suites, Necker Belle is perfectly designed for fun and relaxation. So with the cool Caribbean Sea as your playground, this world class super yacht is a perfect choice for cruising the high seas.
Why compromise on comfort when you're at sea?! With space on board for up to 12 guests, choose from one of four stylish cabins, each with an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV and iPod docking station, or the comfy saloon area with double bed and a privacy screen at night. And if you're feeling a little adventurous... why not sleep outdoors on the upper deck under the stars?!
Whether you prefer formal or informal dining, fine cuisine on board Necker Belle is a given. Dining can be on the aft or upper deck outside, themed or traditional - or a mixture of everything! We stock a fine range of wines stored in the vessel's own temperature controlled stores, top quality spirits, beers and excellent house champagne.
There is plenty to keep even the most active guest occupied on board. The portside deck is set up for game fishing - you'll have to fight for the game chair! For those water-babies, dive off the yacht from the 6 ft diving board on the top of the aft deck straight into the clear turquoise waters, or simply ease your way in by the built in swimming platforms. Necker Belle has a 12 person fast boat, waterskis, a wakeboard, plus scuba diving equipment for 4 divers so you can blow some bubbles with the marine life!
For those types who prefer to just kick back, there are numerous places to sunbathe. The trampoline between the forward beam and the deck house is a great place to take in those 360 degree views whilst you laze your days away soaking up the sun. If you're looking for a little peace and quiet during the day, you'll find the large upper cockpit the ideal place to get away. This cushioned area is perfect for sunbathing alone or with friends, and if you want a little shade, the awning is ready to go.
The Caribbean, the perfect island hopping hotspot so exploring the British Virgin Islands you can start with Necker Island, the Bahamas, Antigua, St. Lucia or perhaps Barbados? We'll create a tailor-made itinerary just for you, so you can sit back, relax and count down the days until your cruise in paradise.
An advance provisioning allowance (APA) equivalent to approximately 25% of the weekly rate will be charged in addition to the weekly rate to cover the operating expenses of the charter such as fuel, food, port fees, harbour dues, customs, water and electricity, personal laundry, all provisions, wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks and consumables for your party. You're welcome to view the APA tally onboard at any time and when your cruise comes to an end, the captain will work out if you owe us, or we owe you!
- Dimensions - 32m long
- Beam width - 14m wide
- Tonnage - 171 tons
- Mast height - 38m high
- Year built - First delivered April 2003 / Extensive refit 2009
- Engines - 2 X 425 HP caterpillar engines
- Speed - Maximum cruising speed under power - 14 knots; maximum speed under sails - 20+ knots
- Range - 1,500 nautical miles under cruising speed
- Master cabin with en suite bathroom/shower,TV and music sytem
- 2 x Double/twin cabins with en suite bathroom/shower
- Double cabin with en suite bathroom
- Double bed in salon area with private screen
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Air conditioning only in cabin areas
- LCD TV, DVD and sound system
- Various Water sport equipment
- 3-person aero submarine Necker Nymph which can be available to hire when booking Necker Belle
- Exclusive use of Necker Belle and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation on the yacht
- Dedicated service from the full time crew
- 24 hour driver service at each port
- Fully planned cruising itinerary
- Water sports equipment wakeboard, snorkelling gear, waterskis, scuba diving equipment, dive board,game fishing
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Items not specifically mentioned
- **Advanced Provisioning Allowance
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- **Advanced Provisioning Allowance approximately 25% of the weekly rate
- Necker Belle's terms and conditions conform to the standard industry charter agreement, MYBA.
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange