Necker Island is a 74-acre, 300,000 m2, island in the British Virgin Islands just north of Virgin Gorda. The island is owned by Sir Richard Branson, famous for his Virgin brand. The entire Island operates like a resort and can accommodate up to 28 guests.Necker sits in turquoise waters surrounded by coral reefs and fringed with beautiful white sandy beaches. Necker can become your own private hideaway; away from the stresses and strains of daily life.
Necker can be hired exclusively and also during selected 'Celebration Weeks' when couples or singles can book individual rooms and share the island 'house party' style.
The Great House has taken two years to complete the rebuild to this magnificent building, once again takes its place at the heart of the island. For past visitors the house will feel incredibly familiar, but take some time to explore and you'll be wowed by all the added features and surprises.
The new Great House is definitely more spacious than the one it replaces, with larger bedrooms and even larger terraces, but it still feels just as much like a home as before.
There are six unique Bali Houses dotted around Necker Island which are perfect for tropical seclusion. Bali Hi, Bali Cliff and Bali Beach are built on a cliff in order to maximise views and sea breezes, and share a plunge pool. Bali Lo, Bali Buah and Bali Kukila can be found in the middle of the island and boast wonderful views with a large private pool.
Fine food is the highlight of any guest's stay, and our prices are fully inclusive of all food and all drinks, including fine wines and champagne. Guests can set the menu and mealtimes - or this can be left up to us. Our wonderful Michelin-trained chefs can prepare dishes for all tastes. Dining can be formal or informal, indoors or outdoor, themed or traditional, beachside or poolside, or even under the stars!
Just steps from the beach! Necker Island’s Beach Pavilion is a fantastic space to kick back and enjoy the island. The building is 3,800 square feet and is split over two levels with a large bar, cinema and entertainment area on the lower level. Relax on the oversized sofa positioned in front of the massive flat screen TV, perfect for catching up on the latest DVDs or for just relaxing in the shade when the sun's at its hottest. On the upper level is a huge dining table that can seat up to 40 guests at any one time with views overlooking the tennis courts.
- The Great House - Master Suite with en suite, includes outdoor jacuzzi and outdoor bath
- The Great House - 8 x King/Twin bedrooms with en suites
- The Great House - Bunk room suitable for 6 children
- Bali Houses - 6 x King/Twin bedrooms with en suites
- Air conditioning in The Great House and Bali Houses
- Two freshwater infinity pools and large Jacuzzi on the beach
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Windsurfing and kite surfing equipment
- Sailing and speed boats
- Kayaks, water-skiing equipment, snorkelling equipment, inflatable banana etc.
- Fishing equipment (not deep sea)
- Local calypso band for one party evening
- Extensive video, book and music libraries, and board games.
- Full sized snooker table
- Wireless internet throughout the island
- Exclusive use of the Island and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the Island Staff
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Return launch transfer from Virgin Gorda or Beef Island airports
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch and Dinner
- Complimentary champagne, wines, beers and soft drinks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Mid week Towel & Linen change
- Linen, Bathrobes & Towels
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Local Tax
- All flights
- All spa treatments
- Security service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Suitable for Weddings & Honeymoons
- Suitable for celebrations such as Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Celebration weeks - Individuals or couples can book individual rooms
- 3 or 4 night stays are available
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange