Located on the magical island of Zakynthos, west of Greece’s mainland, and only minutes away from the world famous Shipwreck, Porto Zante is a unique private resort where guests enjoy the ultimate privacy of world class villas, located directly on the beachfront, exquisite Greek, Mediterranean & Asian cuisine, a fabulous waterfront Spa, 24-hour five-star hotel services, and an array of unique activities and experiences for families and couples alike.
Young guests can enjoy the Kids’ Club with supervised entertaining activities, a colourful playground, decorated luxury villa guest rooms and specially created dining menus.
A member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the resort during its 16 year history has been the choice of famous clientele, including political and business leaders and artists.
Porto Zante is located in the area of Tragaki, 10 minutes from the city and the harbour of Zakynthos island and 20 minutes from the International Airport.
The Royal & Imperial Spa Villas allow guests to live in royal style, with their own beachfront area, private heated swimming pools with sea water and in-villa Spa facilities.
The luxury villas at Porto Zante are lavishly graced with designer furniture, antique Dionysian marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs, hydrojet shower cabins, walk in dressing rooms, kitchens or kitchenettes, authentic marble fireplaces and spacious verandas with outdoor design furniture.
Luxury is provided in every amenity in the villas, including cutlery & glasses by Christofle Paris, Armani Casa fluffy bathrobes, BVLGARI toiletries and complimentary Nespresso coffee centers all ready to greet the weariest of travellers.
Those seeking a high-tech holiday can experience the latest in-villa Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, personal MacBook Air’s or Mac Desktops with complimentary high speed Wi-Fi internet access, large- screen satellite TVs in all rooms and bathrooms, preloaded iPods and Sony Playstations. Those who wish to slip away, if only for a while, from their private paradise can explore the island of Zakynthos, with its spectacular coastline and enchanting villages, or the vibrant nightlife of its capital, whose cosmopolitan nightclub scene parties until dawn.
Rooms & Suites
- Imperial Spa Villa - 4 bedroom - 450m2 - Private beach area
- Grand Residence - 4 bedroom - 370m2 - Private beach area
- Royal Spa Villa - 3 bedroom - 270m2 - Private beach area
- Royal Infinity Villa - 2 bedroom - 200m2 - Private beach area
- Grand Presidential Spa Villa - 2 bedroom - 200m2 - Private beach area
- Presidential Spa Villa - 2 bedroom - 170m2 - Beachfront
- One Royal Spa Villa - 1 bedroom - 120m2 - Private beach area
- Deluxe Spa Villa - 1 bedroom - 85m2 - Beachfront
- Private sandy beach
- Water sports
- Waterfront Spa
- Health and beauty services
- Gym by Technogym
- Kids Club
- Kids entertainment & playground
- The Clubhouse restaurant & bar
- Maya open-air restaurant
- Private in-villa dining
- Horseback riding, Diving, Snorkelling,Table tennis
- Tennis club, Waterpark - complimentary access nearby
- Private yacht excursions to the famous Navagio Beach, the Blue Caves, Kefalonia Island, & Ancient Olympia at additional charge
- All flights excluded
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Food & drink costs payable in resort
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Tourism tax excluded
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange