Considered by many as the finest villa on the East Africa coast, sheltered on a coral cliff, above the talcum sands of Diani Beach, this stylish private Villa is perfect for exclusive lazy days, fine food and panoramic views.
Bright and breezy, flowing fabrics and East African artefacts, carved Lamu doors and wooden beams reflect the regions link with Asia.
One large veranda with large hand carved sofas and cushions dominates the front of the villa; a stretch swimming pool sits on the edge of a small cliff merging into the sea and the horizon.
The concept is as you please! Private dining is a la carte, served al fresco or in your villa - your choice, as too is the cuisine. All meals and drinks including local and imported brands of alcohol are included in the rates.
The Cliff Villa is open all year and your butler is on hand to look after you from start to finish.
An opulent villa for a couple or a family, up to nine guests can be accommodated in four spacious bedrooms. As size and interior decor in the rooms differ, Cliff Villa is ideal for large families, group of friends, or the ultimate romantic couple getaway.
On the top floor is the turret suite, which has 270-degree views of the Indian Ocean and must rate as one of the top five most romantic bedrooms in the world. On the first floor there are two double rooms with a shared private veranda and one twin room on the ground floor.
With a large private garden and beautiful private swimming pool this villa has the wow factor from start to finish.
Discreet service is on hand 24/7 from your butler and an experienced and friendly team. The villa has won numerous awards for it’s high quality service experience including the Harpers and Queen award for providing the best service worldwide.
Fresh seafood is brought in daily from the beach and includes some of the best crab, prawns, lobsters, octopus and sea fish available.
Our menus have a Mediterranean influence; olive oil and Parmesan cheese are flown in from Europe. The salads and fresh vegetables come daily from local farms and the fruit is handpicked from trees and bushes around Diani.
- TOP FLOOR
- Turret master suite, with en-suite bathroom, which has 270-degree views of the Indian Ocean
- FIRST FLOOR
- 2 x Double rooms with a shared private veranda and en-suite bathrooms
- GROUND FLOOR
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- An additional bed can be placed in the double bedroom on the first floor
- Private Chef
- Driving service
- Infinity Pool
- Veranda dining
- Wireless Internet
- All bedrooms are air conditioned with mosquito nets
- Luxury accommodation at one of the beautiful tents
- Dedicated service from the staff
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch & dinner
- An open house spirits bar & soft drinks ( excluding French Champagne)
- Carefully selected premium house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service & WiFi
- Daily massage in your garden gazebo
- Driver on demand can take you to any of the following additional activities
- • Deep sea fishing
- • Snorkelling
- • Diving and diving courses
- • Kite surfing and kite courses
- • Sky Diving
- • An 18-hole championship golf course
- • Visit numerous community projects and experiences.
- • Local boat trips to the barrier reef
- • Numerous water sports activities
- • Safari’s in the Shimba Hills
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Departure taxes
- French champagne
- Premium spirits or wines
- Spa treatments
- Air transfers
- Wildlife fees
- Conservation fees
- Any items not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Vaccinations need to be arranged prior to trip
- The Cliff is available for a minimum of three nights stays
- Any excursions per stay are extra
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange