Can Totxa has been recently built in a classic Mallorcan farmhouse style and the use of local stone and traditional design is evident from the outside. However, the modern, contemporary interior of the house is in complete contrast to the exterior. Clean, fresh lines and neutral furnishings create a cool and calm ambience and the open plan design of the kitchen and living area creates a feeling of spaciousness.
As you arrive at Can Totxa, via a long and secluded driveway, you will pass through its own electric security gates which make this property very private. It is a tranquil and stunning place to stay with your family or friends.
This villa is situated on the Can Totxa private estate along with Villa Josefa and Villa Las Palmeras, so could be an ideal choice for groups wanting to holiday together.
The grand, high-ceiling hallway leads onto a spacious open-plan sitting/dining room with plenty of seating available. From here you are lead into the stunning open kitchen where you can watch and be involved in the creations that your chef prepares for you and your party especially popular with the children.
On the ground floor there is a separate TV room, which we use as the children's playroom. It's equipped with a wide choice of indoor and outdoor toys. Our nanny will make sure that your children are well looked after with creative, entertaining and progressive play, whilst you enjoy your well-earned break. Families like the fact that the playroom is on the same level as the lounge/dining area, so parents can be as involved as they like.
There is also a twin bedroom with a separate bathroom on this level.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with open plan shower rooms and a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The pool is at the side of the house and is surrounded by a covered terrace with a comfortable seating area. There is a lawned garden and decked area surrounding the pool terrace and many sun loungers, including an outdoor daybed. A recent addition to this impressive house is the all-weather tennis court.
This is a fantastic place for a family or group to enjoy each others company, either relaxing or being active surrounded by beautiful scenery. As the swimming pool and tennis court are located close to the villa, it is an ideal choice for families as you can keep an eye on all of the activities from the comfort of your sun lounger.
- Master bedroom with large wet room
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Double bedroom with extra single bed en suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with separate bathroom
- Outdoor swimming pool
- All weather tennis court
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty product
- Satellite television (Basic channels)
- Children's playroom
- DVD player
- Wireless Internet
- Gas Barbecue
- Covered outdoor dining area
- Exclusive use of the Villa and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the Villa staff, 5.5 days a week
- Morning tea or coffee in bed
- Continental breakfast six mornings
- Lunch on six days
- Dinner on five nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping six days
- Use of Wireless Internet
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- All spa treatments
- Security service
- Driver services
- Car Hire
- Extra Childcare
- Items not specifically mentioned
- Security deposit many be required
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange