Formentor and the surrounding area is a stunning part of Mallorca. All around you are pine forests, windy mountain roads and sandy beaches. Set on a cliff, on the opposite side of the bay shared with the famous Hotel Formentor, is the uber stylish villa of Canderosen. Modern in design, with minimalist interiors and furnishings, it offers an elegant retreat for guests seeking privacy and luxury or the perfect place for a special celebration.
The views from both the inside and the large decked terrace that runs the length of the villa are truly memorable. You'll probably not want to move from your sun lounger as you watch the yachts anchor up in the bay, and your host brings you a cold drink. The crescent shaped infinity pool is a beautiful feature of this villa (a removable pool safety fence can be erected for young children). On the terrace, which runs the full length of the villa and annexe, you'll also find a Jacuzzi, dining terrace with BBQ and an area for relaxation all of which enjoy the fabulous views. Steep steps from the terrace cut into the rock and lead down to the sea below with a ladder entry into the water.
Spacious and light filled interiors feel part of the outside due to the 6.5m glass facade, with the double height living areas and bedrooms facing the terrace and sea. Built on two levels, the main part of the villa has a large open plan living space downstairs that opens up onto the terrace. The living area is divided into four sections separated by sliding doors which have been cleverly concealed within the walls. Above, is a mezzanine floor and four bedrooms, all with fantastic views and en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom runs the full length of the end of the villa and has a good sized walk in wardrobe. The further three bedrooms include one double and two twins. The annexe to the right of the property, also built on two levels, has a living area downstairs and upstairs a small double (queen size bed) and a single room with a pull out truckle bed - perfect for children. These rooms share a shower room.
Children will have loads of fun in the dedicated playroom/TV room at the far end of the main house. The playroom has been fully stocked with a huge variety of toys, games and equipment for all ages and interests for both inside and outside play. Even though there are no lawned gardens at the villa, the nanny will ensure that there are many fun filled days spent both inside and outside making the most of all that Canderosen has to offer and the local surroundings.
Canderosen is a truly spectacular house, one we are sure will provide an incredible holiday full of treasured memories. It is a fantastic place for a family or group of friends to either relax or be as active as you like surrounded by beautiful scenery.
- Master Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, freestanding bath and walk in shower. Walk in wardrobe
- Double bedroom with en suite walk in shower
- 2 x Twin bedrooms with en suite walk in shower
- Annexe - Small double bedroom with shared shower
- Annexe - Single bedroom and if required pull out truckle bed suitable fro children with shared shower
- Infinity Pool
- Large open plan living area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area
- Play room/ TV room
- Access to the sea via steps
- Exclusive use of the Villa and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the Villa staff , 5.5 days a week
- Morning tea or coffee in bed
- Continental breakfast six mornings
- Lunch on six days
- Dinner on five nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping six days
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- All spa treatments
- Security service
- Driver services
- Car Hire
- Extra Childcare
- Items not specifically mentioned
- Security deposit many be required
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- A removable pool safety fence can be placed for young children
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange