The Tuscan palazzo of La Forte dei Marmi lies in the heart of a resort town, just a minute walk away from the sand beaches of the Tyrrhenian Sea, and represents an ideal location for shopping, beach holidays and professional cycling.
Located a mere 30 metres away from the coastline in the heart of a Tuscan resort town. Forte dei Marmi can only be booked entirely for holidays and provides comfortable accommodation for 20 people.
The Forte cottages that was built some 100 years ago rather than designed from scratch. The building was renovated the building seeking to preserve the palazzo’s classical aspects and elaborate layout, and highlight its individual traits.
The palazzo has four floors. On the ground floor, there are two living rooms, a dining room and a cocktail area, a bar, two working spaces, a cinema, and a spa centre with a swimming pool, a sauna, a Turkish bath and a sunbathing terrace.
The three upper floors contain ten bedrooms, each featuring a dressing room and a bathroom for the guests comfort. In addition to the bedrooms, the ground floor Italian-style garden and lounge area would be a nice place to spend an evening with your family or friends over a glass of wine.
During the renovation, interior designers used natural fabrics, including linen, silk, jacquard satin, and batiste. Canvas and leather were used for the purposes of upholstery.
The bed linen, bathing robes and towels are made to order. The highest quality service and attention to details are our priority.
On the first floor, at the back of the palazzo, there is a dedicated area for sunbathing and swimming. Having had a dip, the guests can go to the steam room or the Turkish bath to ease the muscle tension.
The cocktail area and the bar are located next to the swimming pool, so that our guests can soak up the sun with a glass of their favourite drink.
30 m away from the sea is a private fenced beach available for the guests, which is especially valuable in Forte dei Marmi where public beaches are flooded with tourists during the summer.
Reserved only for the palazzo guests and their friends, the beach offers 12 sunshade patios for the cosy chillout and relaxed sunbathing and a wide variety of water activities along with the relevant sports equipment and a beach gym.
The beach also boasts a 24 sq meter swimming pool. During the day, when the sun is too hot, the guests are invited to lounge in a refreshing jacuzzi, take a walk in the beachfront garden or have a yoga class in a pool front gym. Here you will also find a bar offering cold drinks and snacks, and a restaurant with a stunning sea view.
Needless to say, the beach provides all the necessary amenities, including showers and bathrooms.
- 10 x en-suite bedrooms
- Swimming Pool
- Spa center
- Sunbathing terrace
- Turkish bath
- Cocktail area and bar
- Private fenced beach
- Beach fromt 24m pool
- 12 x sunshade patios
- Beachfront garden
- Beach gym
- Beach shower and bathrooms
- Pershing 9X Yacht available to hire
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the villa staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed seven mornings
- Daily breakfast seven mornings
- Daily lunch seven afternoons
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés **
- Dinner on six nights **
- Carefully selected wines **
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping on seven days
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Food for dinner **
- Alcohol costs payable in resort **
- Yacht Pershing 9X
- Driver service
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- Local tourist tax payable in resort
- **All drink costs payable in resort
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange