With its Breathtaking views of the crystal clear blue waters of the Bay of Banderas Pacific Ocean, the natural lush beauty of the Sierra Madre Mountains, the Marietas islands and the Puerto Vallarta Skyline, Casa Kalika oozes ultimate relaxation, contemplative vibes, simple yet elegant living, and is sure to be the destination of choice for the weary traveler.
Set on the Ninth fairway of the famed Jack Nicklaus golf course in the ultra exclusive Four Seasons Punta de Mita community, Casa Kalika provides guests with both a coveted location and a private oceanfront setting.
Only a 45-minute car ride north of Puerto Vallarta ́s newly expanded international airport, Punta Mita is a private gated resort community emerging as the newest address of distinction for discriminating vacation travelers. A safe haven for travelers, Punta Mita offers high-end infrastructure, 24/7 Security and world-class amenities such as two Jack Nicklaus Golf courses, tennis courts and eight miles of sandy white beaches with two beach clubs for private Residents.
Casa Kalika was built in a contemporary tropical “Palapa style” with modern Balinese influences by Architect Guillermo Michel Renteria, one of the most talented emerging Architects from Puerto Vallarta. Built with traditional, natural and organic local materials, this impressively restful 10,000 square foot Private Villa captures fluid transition between unrestricted spaces and nature‘s beauty.
Guillermo reveals of Casa Kalika, “I wanted to create a sexy and airy home that integrates the beautiful Punta Mita environment with multiple elements including natural rocks, stone walls, exotic woods, fountains, landscape and interior patios. The elements of nature flow together within the open house where one room stretches into the next, leading to an infinity pool with an exotic cabana overlooking the bay. Privacy is created in the individual bedroom suites allowing for guests to feel safe and comfortable while surrounded by pure nature.”
With the help of Sue Chitpanish of Dao Home, Fabienne Dufourg used innovative design to create a relaxing and Zen interior for Casa Kalika. Fabienne and Sue utilized organic custom furniture made of precious thick hardwoods from Bali, antique statues, local Mexican art and paintings, recycled glass vases and reclaimed wood furniture to compliment the Philippe Stark contemporary furniture.
Upon entering Casa Kalika guests are instantly captivated by the peaceful views throughout the entire house. The spacious open living room, Palapa thatched roof, infinity pool, golf fairways and the Pacific Ocean invite you to experience the vacation of a lifetime in a home away from home.
Whether you are relaxing in one of the five master suites, lounging under the open Palapa living room, sipping a margarita at the adjoining wet bar, swimming against the stream of the ocean- front infinity salt water pool, working out in the air-conditioned gym, enjoying a cup of espresso in the state of the art kitchen or dining under the stars on the ocean view roof terrace, Casa Kalika gives a sense of continuous intimacy mixed in with organic living.
Completing the ultimate luxury getaway at Casa Kalika are all of the necessary amenities for modern living in a hot climate. With air conditioned rooms, wireless internet service, satellite television, free local telephone service to Mexico, the US and Canada, docking stations for your iPod, and a stereo sound system throughout the main areas of the house, Casa Kalika captures every amenity needed for every vacation from a work retreat to a honeymoon.
The villa comes equipped with a staff of four that provides the attentive yet unobtrusive service that the best Mexican beach resorts are known for. The Casa Kalika cook will cater to your every culinary desire and the estate manager and concierge will accommodate your every whim and need to make sure your visit is full of leisure, comfort and adventure.
Indulge yourself with in-villa spa services or participate in the adventures of whale watching, sailing, surfing, kayaking, fishing, scuba diving, zip lining, or horseback riding. Enjoy the natural wonder of this tropical paradise. You may experience the local color and flavor of the nearby Mexican villages or simply improve your skills at the art of doing nothing. Whatever activities you choose, you and your family will create memories to cherish for a lifetime during your stay at this beautiful Villa.
Casa Kalika provides the sort of exclusivity and privacy travellers require: only guests renting from homeowners inside the gates of Punta Mita are able to access the world renowned Four Seasons Jack Nicklaus golf courses and tennis club, the two Residents Beach Clubs, fine dining, spa services and eight miles of sandy beaches among an array of other wonderful amenities .A world class vacation should steal you away just as you desire and a stay at casa Kalika will do just that.
- Bahiamor : King bed , en-suite bathroom with Outside shower , Inside shower , double sinks ,2 person custom marble jacuzzi tub , bidet and toilet
- Marietas : King bed , en-suite bathroom with inside shower , Double sinks ,2 persons custom marble jacuzzi tub and toilet
- Aguaverde : King bed , en-suite bathroom with Outside shower , Inside shower , double sinks ,2 person custom marble jacuzzi tub and toilet
- Aguaverde : 2 full beds , en-suite bathroom with Outside shower , Inside shower , double sinks and toilet
- Estudio : Queen bed + 1 bunk bed with 2 twins , en-suite bathroom with 1 sink , 1 shower and toilet
- Children room : 1 bunk bed with 2 twin beds
- Villa Manager
- Private Chef
- Salt water pool with swim jets to swim against stream
- Outside bar with Barbecue, Fridge and ice maker
- Pool Cabana
- Large open Palapa living and dining room
- Sunset terrasse
- Media room
- Large gourmet kitchen
- Laundry room
- 6 seater golf cart
- Overhead tropical style ceiling fans in every room, including bathrooms
- State of the art surround system,
- Sky TV with Universal package
- High definition televisions
- iPod dock
- Individual safe in every room
- Water purification system
- Exclusive use of the Villa and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the Villa staff
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner **
- Children’s meal times are flexible
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh flowers
- Telephone, no-charge calls to Mexico, the US, Canada and France
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Food & drink costs payable in resort
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Yoga Instructor
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- Security deposit many be required
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- All food & drink costs payable in resort
- ** Chef and Butler, low season hours are 9 to 6pm and high season 9 to 8pm, extra hours chargeable
- Minimal stay is 2 nights (except for Holidays season, when minimal stay is 7 nights)
- Prices are subject to 23% VAT tax
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange