A magnificent estate, Las Brisas, is located beyond Puerto de Andratx with a unique view of the bay of Cala Llamp. In the southern direction, the view is dominated by the Cape of the Cala Llamp, the Mediterranean Sea and the neighbouring island Ibiza, to the north by the mighty Tramontana Mountains.
Puerto de Andratx is located in the south west of Mallorca and has an international and glamorous audience. The romantic fishing port is embedded in an enchanting, Mediterranean landscape of mountains, green hills and steep rocky coasts. The location at the south west coast of the island offers a constantly mild and balanced climate.
The complex of “Las Brisas” consists of fifteen mansions with a total constructed area of approx ,100,000 m2, the owners of which are of various nationalities and very private. The principal estate of Las Brisas, with its vastly dimensioned rooms and is located on a piece of land of about 2,700 m2, which is unique in its kind.
The main house is divided into a representative residential area with a fireplace and a connected TV sector, a library as well as a spacious dining room. Each of the windows in the lower sector of the house are sliding elements, which facilitate a direct access from all rooms to the pool area and the extensive terrace space. On the ground floor of the main building, there are additionally a big kitchen with an industrial area and an access to the exterior dining sector. The upper floor has three huge bedrooms with bathrooms en-suite.
The lower area of the house offers a spacious cinema and entertainment area with a bar, a “bodega“ (wine cellar“), the personnel area as well as two separate guest apartments. In addition to this, the property benefits from an interior as well as external pool, a spa zone with sauna and vapor bath. A separate apartment with its own kitchen is also available.
Special value was attached to the planting of the gardens. The Mediterranean garden, in which the unique pool landscape can be found, is bounded by different palms and guarantees an absolute private sphere.
This exclusive estate oriented to the south, which was designed in great detail and with a lot of minimal aspects, fulfills the highest technical and constructive standards. The aim in this was luxury; purism coupled with the highest safety standards.
The philosophy of “Las Brisas“ includes a 24-hour security service, the concierge and maintenance service, which look after the estate.
- 3 x Large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 x Apartments with en-suite bathrooms
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Area
- Chill out Area
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining area inside and outside
- Cinema & Entertainment area with bar
- Wine Cellar
- Large garage
- Exclusive use of the Villa and its facilities
- Seven nights luxury Villa accommodation
- Daily Cleaning
- Welcome basket
- Towels, Robes and Slippers
- Internet connection
- Supply and change of bed linen once a week
- Supply and change of towels, as required
- Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
- Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
- Cleaning at the end of the stay
- Check in and out inventories
- Full use of the facilities of Son Bunyola
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Food & drink costs payable in resort
- Staff services of Chef, Hostess, Butler, Driver, extra cleaning
- All spa treatments
- Security service
- Car Hire
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- Chef, Hostess and Driver can be arranged at extra cost
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange