The island of Corsica is one of Europe’s hidden gems. Having a character all of its own, offering culture, history and a completely unspoilt coastline, with exquisite beaches that rival the Caribbean.
The Villa is situated in the south of the island, a short drive from the cosmopolitan town of Porto Vecchio, with its vast array of restaurants, bars and boutiques and bustling port complete with stunning super yachts.
Corsica offers something for everyone, whether that’s a relaxed family holiday, exhilarating water sports activities, walking amongst the breathtaking mountain scenery, beach or poolside relaxation.
The magnificent villa sits on a quiet hillside, surrounded by stunning scenery and unrivalled sea views. It sleeps up to ten guests in five en-suite bedrooms, finished to the highest of standards and offers facilities including heated outdoor swimming pool, modern gymnasium and hot tubs.
Each bedroom is equipped with plasma television, DVD player and ipod docking station. The Garden Suite and first floor suite both benefit from private exterior hot tubs for ultimate decadence. Finishing touches to the bedrooms include luxurious crisp white linens, fluffy towels, bathrobes and L’Occitane bath products.
The spacious living spaces are refreshingly modern and offer a comfortable lounge with full entertainment system, fully equipped modern kitchen and dining area, perfect for family and friends to gather. If staying in shape is important to you whilst away, then enjoy a work out in the villa’s fully air-conditioned gymnasium or for a less strenuous way to while away the time, watch a movie in the cinema room complete with DVD library.
The large outdoor pool, with stunning views create a real wow factor. Carefully designed to work within the natural surroundings, the pool complete with comfortable loungers may be as far as you wish to ever travel from the villa! However, should a day soaking up the endless Corsican sunshine at the beach be what you are looking for, just a short walk from the villa is one of Europe’s most secluded and stunning beaches ‘Palombaggia’. Recently named by The Sunday Times as one of the Top 20 beaches in Europe, the beach is praised for clear turquoise waters making it a stunning alternative to further flung destinations.
Why not combine a week in the villa with the opportunity to explore the stunning Corsican coastline on board our 77ft sailing yacht ‘Swallows and Amazons’.
- 3 x King sized/twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with bath and shower
- 2 x King sized/twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with shower
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- 2 Outdoor Hot tubs
- Plasma television, DVD & iPod docking stations in each bedroom
- The garden and first floor suites have private exterior hot tubs
- Bathrobes and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Home Cinema System
- Full entertainment system
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Books, Games & Toys
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the Villa staff, Chef and Host
- Champagne Reception
- Welcome essentials
- Daily delivery of breakfast bread & pastries 6 days
- Bath and beauty products
- Linen, Bathrobes & Towels
- Daily light housekeeping
- Mid week Towel & Linen change
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Food & drink costs payable in resort
- All spa treatments
- Security service
- Driver services
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- Pre arrival delivery of grocery shopping can be arranged
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange