Villa Macakizi Bodrum is a Contemporary Seaside Chic Private Villa on the Turquoise Turkish Riviera for those travellers who are searching for sophisticated leisure and unique privacy.
Located in a sheltered cove with deep blue waters and pine covered hills, Villa Macakizi welcome guests into a stylish property offering butler personalise hospitality service. With its own private beachfront guests can experience an oasis of peace and lush greenery with exclusive retreat features.
The secluded Villa Macakizi is made up of ten brightly decorated guests rooms, each with its own terrace or balcony overlooking the serene waters of Paradise Bay.
For our staying guests to revitalise body and mind we welcome you to experience our exclusive treatments at our Spa or for a work out in our state of art fitness centre.
The privileged location of Villa Macakizi on the secluded shores of Paradise bay, offer privacy and an opportunity for guests to enjoy leisure activities where the sun and the sea are the main attractions. From our infinity pool to our private beach, let us pamper you while you relax at water's edge.
Villa Macakizi offers an exclusive Butler service with a personalised dining experience centering on the flavours of the Mediterranean influence and superlative seafood. Leisurely meals and snacks are enjoyed in a scenic outdoor setting, where guests are welcome to dine on the property sunny terrace, under the shade of a sun bed on the beachfront or a lounger at poolside. For a relaxing cocktail, patrons may soak up the sea views by the pool or in the open air lounge while sipping masterfully crafted cocktail or a crisp white wine from a local producer farm.
- 37 m2: 2 x Junior Rooms with Balcony and en-suite bathrooms
- 48 m2: 2 x Junior Rooms with Balcony and en-suite bathrooms
- 70 m2: Senior Suite with Balcony and en-suite bathroom
- 85 m2: 3 x Suites with Private Terrace and en-suite bathrooms
- 120 m2: 2 x Master Suites with Private Terrace and en-suite bathrooms
- All Room Sea View with extensive Balcony and Terrace
- Private Chef - Carlo Bernardini
- Infinity Pool
- Macakizi restaurant
- Terrace Bar
- Macakizi Spa
- Macakizi Fitness centre
- 2 x Yacht pontoons
- Macakizi boutique
- Exclusive use of the Villa and its facilities
- Seven nights’ luxury Villa accommodation
- Meet and Greet from a team member on your arrival day
- Welcome hamper on arrival
- Daily housekeeping twice a day
- Linen and towels provided and beds made up for your arrival
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Provision of electricity, gas, water, phone (local calls)
- Weekly linen and towel change for guests staying for more than one week
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Food & drink costs payable in resort
- Staff services of Host, Driver, Extra Housekeeping
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Yoga instructor
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- Security deposit many be required
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange